Below you will find links and information that will assist you in contacting elected officials with your concerns.
Listed below is the contact information for the Milwaukee County Executive and County Supervisors. If you do not know who your County Supervisor is, click here. You will be directed to the County’s elected officials lookup page.
Mailing address for all officials: 901 N. 9th Street, Room 201, Milwaukee, WI 53233
- County Executive Chris Abele: firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-278-4211
- County Supervisor Deanna Alexander, 18th District: email@example.com or 414-278-4259
- County Supervisor David Bowen, 10th District: firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-278-4265
- County Supervisor Mark Borkowski, 11th District: email@example.com or 414-278-4253
- County Supervisor Gerry Broderick, 3rd District: firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-278-4237
- County Supervisor David Cullen, 15th District: email@example.com or 414-278-4263
- County Supervisor & Board Chair, Marina Dimitrijevic, 4th District: firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-278-4232
- County Supervisor Jason Haas, 14th District: email@example.com or 414-278-4252
- County Supervisor Nikiya Harris, 2nd District: firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-278-4278
- County Supervisor Willie Johnson Jr., 13th District: email@example.com or 414-278-4233
- County Supervisor Patricia Jursik, 8th District: firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-278-4231
- County Supervisor Theo Lipscomb, 1st District: theodore.Lipscomb@milwcnty.com or 414-278-4257
- County Supervisor Michael Mayo Sr., 7th District: email@example.com or 414-278-4241
- County Supervisor Peggy Romo West, 12th District: firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-278-4269
- County Supervisor Joe Sanfelippo, 17th District: email@example.com or 414-278-4247
- County Supervisor Jim “Luigi” Schmitt, 6th District: firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-278-4273
- County Supervisor Russell Stamper II, 5th District: email@example.com or 414-278-4261
- County Supervisor Steve Taylor, 9th District: firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-278-4267
- County Supervisor John Weishan, Jr., 16th District: email@example.com or 414-278-4255
State Legislators / U.S. Congress
Find Your Legislators: Visit http://legis.wisconsin.gov/w3asp/waml/waml.aspx or call 1-800-362-9472
Find your polling location and other information regarding Election Day:
- Milwaukee County Election Commission: or call 414-278-4060
- Racine County Voting District Lookup
- Kenosha County Voting District Lookup
- Waukesha County Voting District Lookup
OR visit “Voter Public Access” located here or call the State Government Accountability Board Elections Division at 608-266-8005
Specific Contact Lists
- Southeast Wisconsin State Legislators and their Contact Information
- 2011-2012 Wisconsin State Legislature Joint Finance Committee Members
Helpful Hints for Contacting Your Elected Officials
Not sure what to say or how to say it? Contacting your representatives is an important part of the democratic process and can happen through a variety of ways – phone calls, letters, e-mails, hearings or listening sessions and visits to their office.
Just remember to be brief, use your own words, relate your personal experience and reference the specific bill and/or issue. Always include your full name, address and contact information! If you send a letter to a committee member that is not your legislator, always send a copy to your own representative.
Want to know more? Our friends at the Wisconsin Council on Children and Families have put this handout together: “Helpful Hints for Advocacy” or visit their State Budget resources page for additional tools.